We know you have no shortage of news sources, but RED strives to fill a special niche:
- A niche where Colorado’s economic, scientific and cultural interests are the focus.
- A niche where stories entertain as well as inform.
- A niche that taps into the expertise of a University that counts community wellbeing among its strategic objectives.
RED is powered by a small but dedicated team of writers, editors and visual storytellers at Metropolitan State University of Denver who are as passionate about their city, state and university as they are about telling a good story.
Speaking of good stories – if you’ve got an idea for one or feedback about a story we’ve already told, send us a note. Your feedback will allow us to refine and improve RED. It’s easy to comment on the stories or to share them with your social media network. Help us zero in on the news and information you and your networks need.
And if you like what you see at red.msudenver.edu, subscribe to our bi-weekly news feed, delivered to inboxes every other Tuesday.
RED is the official newsroom for Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Editor-in-chief: John Arnold
- Director of media relations: Tim Carroll
- Managing editor: Laura Miller
- Writer: Cory Phare
- Writer: Matt Watson
- Writer: Glavine Day
- Writer: Keylen Villagrana
- Writer: Isabel Guzman
- Photography/Videography: Amanda Schwengel
- Visual Storyteller: Polina Saran
- Writer: Mark Cox
- Writer: Doug McPherson
- Writer: Monica Parpal Stockbridge
- Writer: Peyton Garcia
- Writer: Jill McGranahan
- Writer: Daliah Singer
- Writer: Paula Thomas
- Writer: Victor C. Vela
- Editor: Marcus Chamberland
- Editor: Leslie Linthicum
- Photographer: Alyson McClaran
- Photographer: Sara Hertwig
- Photographer: Josh Guerink
To send us a story idea or to comment, please email: [email protected]